I-275 Pavement Rehab
is the scope of the project?
A total pavement replacement took place on a three-mile section of I-275 in both directions between Dixie Hwy. (US 25) and Turfway Rd. (KY 717), just east of the Mineola Pike exit.
Construction was completed in two phases:
I-275 eastbound from Turfway Rd. (KY 717), just east of the Mineola Pike exit, to Dixie Hwy. (U.S. 25) was finished in 2019. Additionally, work was completed on the following ramps:
• I-275 eastbound to I-75 northbound/southbound
• I-275 eastbound exit to Dixie Hwy.
• I-75 northbound ramp to I-275 eastbound
I-275 westbound from Dixie Hwy. (U.S. 25) to Turfway Rd. (KY 717), just east of the Mineola Pike exit, was finished in 2020. Additionally, work was completed on the following ramps:
• I-275 westbound ramp to I-75 southbound
• I-275 westbound entrance from Dixie Hwy.
• I-75 southbound ramp to I-275 westbound
are these improvements taking place?
New pavement on this heavily-traveled section of I-275 makes travel smoother and safer for those who drive this section of the interstate.
much will the project cost?
The construction cost is expected to be approximately $31 million.